Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Playwriting

Playwriting 101

AGENDA:

Go to:

http://www.playwriting101.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcNO03za3Ec

Read Ch. 1-6

Get Christopher Durang plays.



Playwriting Exercise

For the next 10 days, write one scene a day. The scene should be one page long. The scene should only have two characters who are in one room, in one location. Go down the list and for each day use the provided first line as the first line of your scene and write scene using proper format.
  1. Well, aren’t you going to congratulate me?
  2. What do you mean “I have to give the ring back?”
  3. This is most definitely the result of a curse.
  4. Dude, Lara Croft is not your girlfriend.
  5. I can fix this, I am determined to fix this.
  6. I have something important to tell you.
  7. Why are you hiding in the bathroom?
  8. Sir, you dropped your wallet.
  9. I would do anything for a peanut butter dipped chocolate bar right now.
  10. First day of school, first day of hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment