Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Neil Gaiman/ 2nd person short stories

AGENDA:

AGENDA:

Dear CW Sophomores,

I know this is a difficult time for you--for all of us. Please know that you are important to me and that I want you to stay healthy and be healthy for others. I love you, and know that your good grades will continue for this interrupted school year.
.
Don't stress and don't worry! Work on your academics, too!

I will try to provide you with videos and other opportunities for online learning. CHECK THE CLASS BLOG! I will be posting information and resources on that.

In the meantime, continue with your writing and reading assignments.
And congratulations to senior Turon Parker for getting a national Silver Medal for his poetry!

Stay strong and healthy! You are wonderful young writers, the next generation who will make significant changes in our world! (OK---a bit schmaltzy, but true!). Communicate with me, please.
I, too, am homebound and need your company. Use the marcy.gamzon@rcsdk12.org email!

THANKS and check the class blog!

Work on your 2nd person short stories!

Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment